Sunday, March 1, 2009

Caption Winner!

Excellent entries all around, as always! But our winning caption has a special place in my heart, just for the sheer number of possibilities, lol. Congratulations to Julianna. Thanks for providing this week's caption!

McCoy: That does it. No more
  • a. shore leave for you!
  • b. mint juleps for you!
  • c. Omicron Ceti III spores for you!
  • d. cinnamon for you!
  • e. of whatever the space hippies were smoking for you!
  • f. refined sugars for you!
  • g. Red Bull for you!
  • h. caffeine for you!
  • i. stimulants for you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Here are a few more:

f. refined sugars for you!
g. Red Bull for you!
h. caffeine for you!
i. stimulants for you!

Peace!
Julianna, who can't stop!

J. Rosemary Moss said...

Lol--these are great, Julianna. I'll add them!

~Rose

Anonymous said...

My, but you are fast!

I just love this crazy picture. So many possibilities.

My favorite of the other ones I posted was McCoy saying, "You were so different during your last pon farr, Spock."