Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Caption Winner~Gratz Julianna!

McCoy: Spock, get your skinny green ass out here. You can't look any worse than the rest of us. ...Legolas?

5 comments:

Julianna said...

Yay! Pretty good for someone who has only seen a minute or two of LotR, just to see Karl Urban (who to me sounded like McCoy at a costume party!)

Okay, here's a challenge. Write a AOSxLotR story explaining this scene.

Liederlady1701 said...

I wish I was better at photo manips because it would be killer to see Zachary Quinto's Spock sporting Legolas' blond locks.

Congrats Julianna!

Julianna said...

Here's a killer cap if anyone can do a decent photomanip:
http://www.elflady.com/legolasgreenleaf/films/lotr/publicity/images/legolas083.jpg

Julianna said...

Well, pooh. That didn't work. I'll try again:
http://www.elflady.com/legolasgreenleaf/
films/lotr/publicity/images/legolas
083.jpg
(remove 2 hard returns)

Womanwarrior said...

Far out, Julianna! My sis and I LOVED your caption.

You really do need to see the LOTR trilogy...the LONG director's version with all the cool "extra" stuff!