Sigh...I never watched much of The Terminator series--but now that Christian Bale's playing John Connor, I'll have to catch up with them. Here's Sam Worthington facing off against Bale in the upcoming Terminator: Salvation:
i have seen them all, and have been watching the sarah connors chronicles on tv. i can't wait for the new movie, and i love that christian bale is going to play john connors! i like the star trek stuff on your site...i have been dvr-ing the original series (that comes on in the middle of the night) and watching. my kids 'caught' me, and made fun of me...don't care! i still like it!
I adore Christian Bale, so I'm all set to love the new movie. In fact, I'm looking forward to catching up on the rest of the films, plus the tv show. (In fact, I'm not sure why I didn't get around to it before!)
Glad you're enjoying the Star Trek stuff! Your duty is clear: turn your kids into fans! (That may be easier when the new movie comes out...)
2 comments:
i have seen them all, and have been watching the sarah connors chronicles on tv. i can't wait for the new movie, and i love that christian bale is going to play john connors! i like the star trek stuff on your site...i have been dvr-ing the original series (that comes on in the middle of the night) and watching. my kids 'caught' me, and made fun of me...don't care! i still like it!
Hey Cinderelly!
I adore Christian Bale, so I'm all set to love the new movie. In fact, I'm looking forward to catching up on the rest of the films, plus the tv show. (In fact, I'm not sure why I didn't get around to it before!)
Glad you're enjoying the Star Trek stuff! Your duty is clear: turn your kids into fans! (That may be easier when the new movie comes out...)
~Rose
Post a Comment