1. McCoy: Oh, yeah? Well, we'll just see about that!
2. McCoy: Look at me when I'm a-talkin' to you!
3. McCoy: Oh, yeah? Well, I think you stink, too!
4. McCoy: I'm sick and tired of you moping around. Get off your skinny, green butt and help out with these wild kids!
5. McCoy: So Jim said you couldn't make any more booze in this still. So what? There's probably some three hundred year-old whisky across the street in that saloon that's smoother than anything you could produce here!
6. McCoy: And another thing, you pointed-ear hobgoblin! Spock: (thinking) I'm not listening anymore, doo-dah, doo-dah!
McCoy: Didn't I warn you? Sugar and that blasted green ice-water you call blood just don't mix! Now you have a migraine. Well, good. Maybe it will teach you...
Spock: (thinking) Once this room stops spinning, I am going to shut the good doctor's mouth for him!
McCoy: See? This is what happens when you start sleeping around and don't use protection. You get an STD. Then you have to go and give that same STD to me! Well, I hope you're happy, Spock!
Spock: (Thinking) Oh, just shut up and give me the penicillin already!
28 comments:
McCoy: Well, what are you waiting for, Spock? Are you going to order a drink or not?
-Igiveup
Hooray!
1. McCoy: Oh, yeah? Well, we'll just see about that!
2. McCoy: Look at me when I'm a-talkin' to you!
3. McCoy: Oh, yeah? Well, I think you stink, too!
4. McCoy: I'm sick and tired of you moping around. Get off your skinny, green butt and help out with these wild kids!
5. McCoy: So Jim said you couldn't make any more booze in this still. So what? There's probably some three hundred year-old whisky across the street in that saloon that's smoother than anything you could produce here!
6. McCoy: And another thing, you pointed-ear hobgoblin!
Spock: (thinking) I'm not listening anymore, doo-dah, doo-dah!
7. McCoy: What do you mean, there's no more lube?
McCoy: "You're gonna make a mint julep out of THIS STUFF???"
McCoy: Dammit, Spock! It's MY turn to pick the radio station, and I say it stays on country!
McCoy: "This is the LAST time I let you redecorate, dammit!"
McCoy: "If you didn't want to play 'spin the hypo', you shoulda said so...now kiss me, dammit!"
Spock: (Thinking) Why does he do this to me? He knows I get so turned on when he's passionate about something!
McCoy: It's a simple decision, Spock. Straight, or on the rocks?
McCoy: "Yeah, so I have a purple blotchy thing on the side of my face...what's your point?"
McCoy: "Just wait until I get my hands on that idiot travel agent."
Spock (thinking): "Worst. Vacation. Ever."
(This can go separately or together.)
McCoy: They denied my credit card. "Insufficient funds," they said. Have you been dipping into my account again, Spock??
Spock: (Thinking) Uh-oh...
McCoy: Dammit, Spock! No more "blah, blah, blah"!
McCoy: (Rant, rave, rant, rave)
Spock (thinking): Leonard never goes postal like this at home . . . .
By the way, Igiveup and Julianna, I love your stuff!
And WarriorSister...heck, I'll just go out in the living room and tell you your stuff rocks, too!
McCoy: Didn't I warn you? Sugar and that blasted green ice-water you call blood just don't mix! Now you have a migraine. Well, good. Maybe it will teach you...
Spock: (thinking) Once this room stops spinning, I am going to shut the good doctor's mouth for him!
Sorry I'm late, but I hope not too late!
McCoy: "Spock, realize it! The ballpen has been invented centuries ago!!!"
Or:
McCoy: "Dammit Spock! I hate to dissapoint you, but I have to tell you: The ballpen has been invented centuries ago!!!"
McCoy: I told you, Spock, there are only two choices for dinner--take it or leave it!
McCoy: Dammit, Spock---!
Spock (thinking): I must remind the good doctor that "Dammit" is not my first name.
Kelley: "That's just great! MY face is all shiny and red, and YOURS looks like it just got done by 'Vulcan's Next Top Model'!"
Nimoy (thinking): "Complain, complain, complain."
McCoy: Spock, if I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times. You have to eat more fiber!
Hi all! Great entries! Ohmygosh, I've been laughing and laughing.
Ok...here's mine. (Can you tell what's waying on my mind?)
McCoy: Spock! Passover's only 10 days away--we have 16 people coming for first night Seder and we haven't even started getting ready!
McCoy: See? This is what happens when you start sleeping around and don't use protection. You get an STD. Then you have to go and give that same STD to me! Well, I hope you're happy, Spock!
Spock: (Thinking) Oh, just shut up and give me the penicillin already!
McCoy: I've looked everywhere, Spock. I can't find Jim anywhere.
Spock: Miri has not been seen for 2.13 hours, either.
McCoy: Not even Jim is that sick.
Spock: Remember, Doctor, Miri is actually more that 300 years old.
(Corrected version below.)
McCoy: I've looked everywhere, Spock. I can't find Jim anywhere.
Spock: Miri has not been seen for 2.13 hours, either. Perhaps they are...
McCoy: Not even Jim is that sick.
Spock: Remember, Doctor, Miri is actually more than 300 years old.
Lolol, Julianna!
That's just wrong any way you look at it ;)
Ok, I'm hard at work on a paper right now folks, but I'll be reaching into the jar before work tomorrow morning...
~Rose
This picture seems to bring out the worst in me. Mea culpa!!!
PS--One of my captions at that religious site made it to the Final Four! Maybe this awards whore can add a halo to her crowns...
Woot! Gratz Julianna, on the potential halo!
Ok...I'm running late as usual...time for the jar...
~Rose
Post a Comment