Rosemary, have you read my story "A Good, Old-Fashioned Southern COurting"? Annie's Song makes an appearance in Act 4. It's here: http://sterjulie.bravehost.com/spcourting.html
And WW--I only remember Maurice Chavalier from his appearance on I Love Lucy!
20 comments:
Bones: I have to admit that color really brings out your eyes. Goes great with your uniform too. Um... can I borrow some sometime?
Spock: Certainly, Doctor.
-Igiveup
1. Spock: Ev'ry leetle breeze seems to wheesper Louise.
McCoy: That's great, Spock. Now do Maurice Chevalier.
2. McCoy: You're so cute when you're drunk, Spock.
3. Spock: My eyeshadow only advertizes that I am available, Doctor. The only way for you to get me to stop wearing it is to marry me. Interested?
Hmmm...here's one that gives homage to the scene in the episode:
Spock: Pray tell me, Doctor, what would you stake against my pointed ears?
1. McCoy: Hey! You're going commando!
Spock: And how do you know that?
2. McCoy: Hey! You're going commando!
Spock: Doctor, this is not the place or time for a rectal exam.
3. McCoy: Hey! You're going commando!
Spock: Is that not what the doctor ordered?
4. McCoy: Hey! You're going commando!
Spock: I intend to get lucky tonight.
Spock: You, Doctor, are a sensualist. That makes two of us.
Spock: Why, Doctor, what big teeth you have!
Spock: "Why yes, Doctor, your grin DOES resemble that of the Cheshire Cat."
Me
Kelley: "Just wait until your wife gets a look at you! PURPLE??"
Nimoy: "Jealous, are we?"
Me
Kelley: "Just wait until your wife gets a look at you! PURPLE??"
Nimoy: "Jealous much?"
Me
McCoy: Spock! You're smiling!
Spock: Actually, Doctor, it is a gas pain.
(Spock continues doing impressions:)
1. Spock: (singing) Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far awaaay.
2. Spock: You cannot fool (thunder) Mother Nature.
3. Spock: (singing again) You make me feel like dancing, gonna dance the night away.
4. Spock: (singing yet again) You fill up my senses, like a night in a forrest, like the mountians in springtime, like a walk in the rain.
5. Spock: Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.
Igiveup...They sound like two high school girls in the bathroom, LOL!
Julianna...You're old enough to remember Maurice Chevalier! Me too!
And as always, you've got me ROFLMAO! Spock doing impressions...just what DID Bones put in his vitamin shot???
Rose...Pray tell, yea verily!
Warriorsister...Gas pain??? LOL, Leonard's been cooking beans again!
Me
Ohmygosh--these are too good!
Julianna, John Denver's 'Annie's Song' is one of my all time favorites...*happy sigh*
~Rose
Rosemary, have you read my story "A Good, Old-Fashioned Southern COurting"? Annie's Song makes an appearance in Act 4. It's here: http://sterjulie.bravehost.com/spcourting.html
And WW--I only remember Maurice Chavalier from his appearance on I Love Lucy!
(Spock does one last impression:)
Spock: What's love got to do, got to do with it? What's love, but a second-hand emotion?
McCoy: That sounds like a good theme song for pon farr!
(From my big sister:)
Spock: Did you hear the one about...?
*blushes*
Julianna, my bad! At 57, I'm old enough to actually remember Mr. Chevalier in movies.
But he was downright hilarious in "I Love Lucy". I'll never forget the way he growled at her!
Me
Well, I'm 52, and maybe I have seen Monsieur Chavalier in one movie on TCM.
I loved the whole bit where Lucy is training "Monsieur DuBois" to be more like Chevalier! Oh, that growl!
Hey, look at the cute lil' plot bunny!
McCoy: "Do it again, Spock...wiggle your ears again!"
Spock: "Very well, Doctor, if I must...."
Me
Oooh...more great captions! Thank you to everyone contributing (and welcome again to Julianna's sister!)
Julianna, I don't think I've ever read that story...I'll be doing so tonight, after the Purim festivities =)
~Rose
Post a Comment