This one was tough, Rosemary. It took me a few hours to think these up!
1. Spock: WTF is that?
2. Spock: Now that looks painful.
3. McCoy looks at Spock worriedly as the Vulcan starts to conduct himself while whistling.
4. Spock: You put your right hand in. You put your right hand out. You put your right hand in, and you shake it all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around. That's what it's all about.
5. Spock: We should put in a new window right there. With mini-blinds, and a nice valance
6. Mr. Sajak, I'd like an L, please.
7. Spock: The umpire missed that call. It was clearly a strike. Perhaps you should check his visual acuity, Doctor.
8. Spock: Pull my finger.
9. Spock: Kiss my owie?
10. Spock: What does it mean, "Movie preview"? And who are these people pretending to be us?
Ok, I have one that kinda steals from Igiveup & T'Prillah:
Spock: Dr. McCoy and I found this position...fascinating. I'm sure, Mr. Scott and Lt. Uhura, that a heterosexual couple may, with some adaptations, achieve it.
20 comments:
Spock: "'O' in the upper right hand corner...tic-tac-toe, you Klingon losers!"
This one was tough, Rosemary. It took me a few hours to think these up!
1. Spock: WTF is that?
2. Spock: Now that looks painful.
3. McCoy looks at Spock worriedly as the Vulcan starts to conduct himself while whistling.
4. Spock: You put your right hand in. You put your right hand out. You put your right hand in, and you shake it all about. You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around. That's what it's all about.
5. Spock: We should put in a new window right there. With mini-blinds, and a nice valance
6. Mr. Sajak, I'd like an L, please.
7. Spock: The umpire missed that call. It was clearly a strike. Perhaps you should check his visual acuity, Doctor.
8. Spock: Pull my finger.
9. Spock: Kiss my owie?
10. Spock: What does it mean, "Movie preview"? And who are these people pretending to be us?
Spock: "That is NOT HD-TV. We have been, as you Terrans say, 'ripped off'!"
I wanted to say that but couldn't word it correctly. You ACED it! Good on ya, WW!
Thanks, Julianna!
And I was thinking about "Wheel of Fortune", which you handled VERY nicely!
Lol, these are great!
Ok, I'm especially fond of these two, one from Julianna & one from Womanwarrior:
~
Spock: The umpire missed that call. It was clearly a strike. Perhaps you should check his visual acuity, Doctor.
&
Spock: "That is NOT HD-TV. We have been, as you Terrans say, 'ripped off'!"
LOL!
Keep them coming!
~Rose
Uhura: Isn't that Spock's cabin?
Scotty: It sure is! Mister Spock, what are you an' the doctor doin'?
Spock: I TOLD you not to film us, Leonard.
Bones: Seemed like a good idea at the time...
-Igiveup
Dang, igiveup...
That just ROCKS!
I second that, WW. Brava, igiveup!
Thanks guys! =)
Oops, that was me, forgot my signature.
-Igiveup
(Notice where Spock's finger is before reading the following. Thank you.)
Spock: Oochie, woochie, coochie, coo.
McCoy: That works on babies, not babes.
(And notice that captions that needs a roadmap are indeed lame. Thank you again.)
Gee, I liked it, Julianna. :-)
Here's one from me:
Nimoy: "OK, everyone pretend there's something on the green screen."
Nichols: "Like this?"
Kelley: "You're kidding, right?"
Doohan: "Just go with the flow, De."
Let's hear it for reality! Good one, WW!
(Okay, thios one is just plain mean!)
Spock: Who shoved the captain out of the airlock??
Spock: Oooooh! Look at the racing stripes on that ship!
Scotty: Och, who needs stripes? Ah'm in love wi' the bonnie ship's nacelles!
Uhura: Does it come in red?
McCoy: All of you report to Sickbay for a psych eval!
(Help! I'm capping and I can't stop!
McCoy (whispering): "Spoooock. I thought I told you not to blab about our sex life."
T'Prillah (that's about the best I could do)
LOL! Wow, guys! These are all wonderful.
Ok, I have one that kinda steals from Igiveup & T'Prillah:
Spock: Dr. McCoy and I found this position...fascinating. I'm sure, Mr. Scott and Lt. Uhura, that a heterosexual couple may, with some adaptations, achieve it.
Hmmmm...Spock giving "instruction" on Starfleet time??? Fascinating!!
Lol Womanwarrior!
I know--not bloodly likely, is it?
~Rose
Post a Comment