Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mid-term Headache

Well, I got A's on two out of my three midterms, but I may have just failed the last one. Ever have one of those tests where nothing on it is what you anticipated or studied for?

Wait--that wasn't entirely the case. I believe I did well on one section, but none of the essays were what I expected. Worse, I'm dealing with a professor who seems to dislike my writing style. (Ok, I'm going to be arrogant enough to throw this in: how is that possible? My other profs love my writing style. How can this one prof be immune to my grooviness?)

I'm giving myself a pep talk at the moment, assuring myself that the world doesn't come crashing to a halt even if I fail this damn course. I haven't quite convinced myself yet, but I'm getting there.

Meanwhile, I'm going to throw myself into my writing to get the agony out of my system...

~Rose

No comments: