Kirk: Whatcha lookin' at, Bones? McCoy: I can see into that pointy-eared bastard's quarters. He... He just stepped out of the shower. My god, Jim. He's gorgeous!
Juliana, that's perfection!
But I'll still offer something:"Whaddya mean maiden voyage? You DO recall what happened to the Titanic, don't you Jim?"
McCoy - is that what i think it is?Kirk - no that's a warp nacelle.(hee hee couldn't help myself! :D and all you perverted minds, yes, that IS what he thought ^_^)
Urban (thinking): "How the heck am I supposed to react to a green screen??"
McCoy: What am I doing in this flying deathtrap???McCoy: It says, "Surrender Dorothy." Who the devil is Dorothy?McCoy: Honestly, officer, you can't ticket me for speeding. I'm not the one flying this rust bucket!
Lol--these are great!Julianna, I almost choked when I read "Surrender Dorthy!"~Rose
I aim to please.Heimlich, anyone?
I don't know about Dorothy, but I definitely surrender to the "Surrender Dorothy" caption!It's got my vote!Me
Surrender Dorothy!Ok. I AM Dorothy. And I surrender too! And Toto too.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Kirk: Whatcha lookin' at, Bones?
McCoy: I can see into that pointy-eared bastard's quarters. He... He just stepped out of the shower. My god, Jim. He's gorgeous!
Juliana, that's perfection!
But I'll still offer something:
"Whaddya mean maiden voyage? You DO recall what happened to the Titanic, don't you Jim?"
McCoy - is that what i think it is?
Kirk - no that's a warp nacelle.
(hee hee couldn't help myself! :D
and all you perverted minds, yes, that IS what he thought ^_^)
Urban (thinking): "How the heck am I supposed to react to a green screen??"
McCoy: What am I doing in this flying deathtrap???
McCoy: It says, "Surrender Dorothy." Who the devil is Dorothy?
McCoy: Honestly, officer, you can't ticket me for speeding. I'm not the one flying this rust bucket!
Lol--these are great!
Julianna, I almost choked when I read "Surrender Dorthy!"
~Rose
I aim to please.
Heimlich, anyone?
I don't know about Dorothy, but I definitely surrender to the "Surrender Dorothy" caption!
It's got my vote!
Me
Surrender Dorothy!
Ok. I AM Dorothy. And I surrender too! And Toto too.
Post a Comment