Happy Belated Birthday!The weather where I am is steamy enough without this pic of Karl raising the tempertature! *fans self*
The looks on his face says, "Caption this!"Actually, it says other things, too, like "C'mere."
Oh really? It's both either birthdays?Okay, I don't know Womanwarrior but Karl....!!!Hubba Hubba! Happy Birthday indeed! :D
I think I'll go for "C'mere"! Yum! I did have a great day, by the way. I went to Disneyland, since the park is offering free admission to people on their birthdays.By the way, Sasha Obama (the little sister) also has a birthday on June 7.Cool, eh?
I have to warn you all. This picture of Karl has prompted a Kirk/McCoy fic. Will keep you posted.
Oooh!Liederlady, I can't wait to see the new fic! As far as Star Trek XI goes, I'm all about Kirk-McCoy.Make sure you check out the Kirk-McCoy Fest list on Yahoo!~Rose
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday!
The weather where I am is steamy enough without this pic of Karl raising the tempertature! *fans self*
The looks on his face says, "Caption this!"
Actually, it says other things, too, like "C'mere."
Oh really? It's both either birthdays?
Okay, I don't know Womanwarrior but Karl....!!!
Hubba Hubba! Happy Birthday indeed! :D
I think I'll go for "C'mere"! Yum!
I did have a great day, by the way. I went to Disneyland, since the park is offering free admission to people on their birthdays.
By the way, Sasha Obama (the little sister) also has a birthday on June 7.
Cool, eh?
I have to warn you all. This picture of Karl has prompted a Kirk/McCoy fic. Will keep you posted.
Oooh!
Liederlady, I can't wait to see the new fic! As far as Star Trek XI goes, I'm all about Kirk-McCoy.
Make sure you check out the Kirk-McCoy Fest list on Yahoo!
~Rose
Post a Comment