He's so sexy! I totally agree with you, a great shot :)
Yeah--I need a few more of these!
Yes, this is a yummy picture, but I always wondered why McCoy had bookends that look like Sarek, and over his bed, no less. That might frighten off Spock if/when we was to share McCoy's company!Ster JulieA new fan
Lol, Ster Julie!I never noticed that before--yeah, I'm thinking those book ends must have got put away at some point...~Rose
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He's so sexy! I totally agree with you, a great shot :)
Yeah--I need a few more of these!
Yes, this is a yummy picture, but I always wondered why McCoy had bookends that look like Sarek, and over his bed, no less. That might frighten off Spock if/when we was to share McCoy's company!
Ster Julie
A new fan
Lol, Ster Julie!
I never noticed that before--yeah, I'm thinking those book ends must have got put away at some point...
~Rose
Post a Comment