Sunday, July 6, 2008

Picture of the Day

You know, when you come right down to it, I think these two are still my favorite slash pair. There's just something about Spock-McCoy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Was pointed to your posting by a fellow S/Mc fan, and what a cool blog - Trek, Bonanza and Sherlock Holmes! You stole my morning because I had to read that long Adam/David story! *G* Bonanza was my very first fannish love, but Trek is my biggest.

Maybe you'd like to check out the SpockMcCoyHaven on yahoogroups, for more discussion and reading about that slash pairing :)

All the best from a fellow addict, AQ

J. Rosemary Moss said...

Hi AQ!

Lovely to meet you--it's great to know that there are others out there who are both Star Trek and Bonanza fans! And I'm sorry about your morning, lol, but I hope it was time well-spent ;)

I will certainly check out (and sign up for) SpockMcCoyHaven--thank you for pointing it out. I'm into so many fan-fics, but I always come back to Star Trek sooner or later =)

Thanks again,

~Rose