Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Clip of the Day ~ New baby for McCoy?

Ok, the Star Trek TOS episode called Friday's Child isn't my favorite. But it sure has some memorable parts...after all, this is the episode where McCoy snaps, "I'm a doctor, not an escalator!"

It also has this charming scene where Bones tries to teach Spock how to hold an infant--much to Spock's chagrin. The Vulcan passes the baby back to the doctor faster than you can say hot potato! And that's right before we find out that there might be some confusion as to the paternity of the child:




Edit: Oy! How did I not realize that the woman is Julie Newmar! How could I not have noticed? But it's her....ignore the hair, lol, and look at her and listen to that voice.

Now I know why I always enjoyed her character's interaction with McCoy...

No comments: