Lol--great suggestions so far, guys! Yes, the big three have indeed fallen. And Julianna, I was laughing and cringing at that 'cold instrument' quip of Sulu's!
Ok, here's my humble contribution:
Kirk [whispering]: Hey Spock, what's the safe word again?
To be honest, I think your decision to use the actors instead of the characters was absolutely brilliant! But I may take advantage of this one time to pick myself for the caption, lol. I don't think it'll come up again!
12 comments:
How are the mighty fallen?
1. Spock: Captain, look at McCoy and Sulu. This should prove interesting.
2. McCoy: Sulu? Sulu, what are you doing with that thing? Sulu!
3. Sulu: Time for your prostate exam, Doctor. I hope this instrument is cold enough for you.
-j-
Lol--great suggestions so far, guys! Yes, the big three have indeed fallen. And Julianna, I was laughing and cringing at that 'cold instrument' quip of Sulu's!
Ok, here's my humble contribution:
Kirk [whispering]: Hey Spock, what's the safe word again?
Kirk: Spock, what the hell kind of shoreleave is this?
Spock: You did say that you wanted to try a little bondage, Jim.
McCoy (nervously): No, seriously, Sulu, where do you intend to stick that thing?
-j-
Shatner to Nimoy: Hey, Leonard, how come DE gets out first?? I'M the star!
Nimoy: *sigh*
A little more...
Shatner to Nimoy [slightly whiny]: Hey, Leonard, how come DE gets out first?? I'M the star!
Doohan [calmly]: Just do what you're told, Bill, and no one gets hurt.
Nimoy [rolls eyes]: *sigh*
Kelley [grumbling softly]: It's about damn time I get some respect!
Takei [concentrating]: Just another second, De...almost got it.
LOL--these are great!
Julianna and Womanwarrior--I just love the dialogues!
~Rose
I think you win this week, Rosemary!
Peace!
Julianna, too naive to remember things like "safe word"
Lol, Julianna!
I don't think I'd call your captions naieve...
Thanks for your vote. I love all the captions this week, though--I have no idea how to make the choice!
~Rose
Rosemary...I really do like the laugh-out-loud absurdity of your "safe word" caption.
It's about the LAST thing our intrepid crew would be thinking about in this situation, right? Right? ;-)
Me
Julianna...I really loved your "what the hell kind of shoreleave" captions!
Bondage indeed, LOL!
Me
Thanks Womanwarrior,
To be honest, I think your decision to use the actors instead of the characters was absolutely brilliant! But I may take advantage of this one time to pick myself for the caption, lol. I don't think it'll come up again!
~Rose
Post a Comment