Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Picture of the Day~Another One Just Crying for a Caption

Hi all!

I've missed my blog these past couple of days...but I intend to remedy that with a new story (to be posted, probably, tomorrow morning) and a new picture in desperate need of a caption. How about this one, wherein Q presents himself as an expert witness in a trial?


Come on...suggestions?

9 comments:

Seiya.Eiri said...

.... i gotta say what popped into my head first.

Q (not sitting in the chair) "i shall call him... mini me."


*sighs* glad i got that outta my system ^.^

J. Rosemary Moss said...

LOL, Seiya!

Ohmygosh, that didn't even occur to me, but I'm so glad someone came up with it! (Think of the missed opportunity otherwise...)

~Rose

Anonymous said...

Captions are definatly not my thing, sadly. Only ones I can think of are WAY too stupid.

How are you feeling Rose? Did you get your voice back yet? I hope you feel better soon.

I also sent you a weird cartoon, did you get it?

You can disreguard one of the e-mails I sent you. I had asked you a favor that it turned out I didn't need to ask after all.

-Igiveup

J. Rosemary Moss said...

Hey Igiveup!

I'm still feeling pretty miserable, lol. Still no voice! But thank you so much for the goodies you've been sending...yeah, I got the weird cartoon, lol!

~Rose

Anonymous said...

Q (standing): My! Aren't *you* the handsome devil!

Peace!
Julianna

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll try my luck at a caption:

Standing Q: You can never have too much of a good thing!

*OR*

Because two of me is better than one!

-Igiveup

J. Rosemary Moss said...

Lol, Igiveup! Two good entries =)

Ok, here's mine:

"Kirk had his lifelong ambition...and I've got mine."

(Ok, ok--it only works if you remember that scene between Kirk and Martia in Star Trek VI. But then it makes perfect sense, right? RIGHT?)

~Rose

Seiya.Eiri said...

yes it makes perfect sense, and is funny.. and a little hot ^_~

lol

J. Rosemary Moss said...

Thanks Seiya!

I'm glad my caption didn't fall flat on its face =P

We've got lots of good suggestions...it's going to be hard to choose. Nonetheless, the winner will be up shortly.

~Rose