by J. Rosemary MossGenre: Fan Fiction (Star Trek; Spock-McCoy; Slash)
Rating: PG
Summary: In the wake of The Journey to Babel, Sarek confronts McCoy, demanding to know what lies between the doctor and his son.
You can find the story here in the latest issue of Spiced Peaches. I hope you enjoy!
4 comments:
Loved it Rose!(I think I said that over at the Spock/McCoy Haven as well.)
Sarek's being protective! :)
I sent you a couple more clips from Cold Case. I alerted you to this fact by trying to send an e-mail through the Haven. I really hope it was just a private message to you and that I didn't click on group send by mistake...
Anyway, the clips I sent are the beginings of the episodes, and the episodes are split into five parts due to running time.
The two episodes are: Best Friends, & Promise. They're really good.(You'll get to see the dectectives do their thing!
-Igiveup
Thanks Igiveup!
I'm excited about the Cold Case--I've never watched the show, but I'm automatically in favor of a show that's not afraid of slash scenes!
~Rose
Hi Rose, Guess what I'm doing instead of sleeping at 2:34 in the morning! I'm reading Spiced Peaches! I love your story so far! I'll leave a review on the haven.
Lisa
Thanks Lisa!
I look forward to your comments =)
And yay--a link to your blog! I'm adding you to my link list immediately!
~Rose
Post a Comment