Spock and McCoy take advantage of a Vulcan "2-for-1" accupressure session.
I should have taken advantage of a SPELLCHECKER!! Ahem....Spock and McCoy take advantage of an advertisment for a "2-for-1" Vulcan acupressure session.or...McCoy: "This isn't exactly what I pictured when you said 'a relaxing couples massage', Spock!"
High Priestess: I don’t care if he leaves the top off of the toothpaste Spock.
McCoy: This is not a damn divorce settlement Spock, that’s my memory give it back.
T'Lar: Thee have come expecting couples counseling? OY!or ...T'Lar: Kroykah, both of you! My name is NOT Mrs. Danvers!or ...T'Lar: One's a blank slate. The other keeps thinking "fascinating sexy hopgoblin." I knew I should have stayed in bed today.
1. T'Lar: These two men do what together? EW!2. T'Lar: I get such a double chin when I lower my head like this.3. T'Lar: Doing this gives my such a crick in my shoulders!4. T'Lar: Zzzzzzzz........5. McCoy: Why do I smell onions?6. Spock: The High Priestess really needs to change her brand of lotion to something less odiferous.7. T'Lar: *URP!* 'Scuse me.8. McCoy: Haven't you people ever heard of pillows??9. Spock: Funny, this is not the same ceremony she used when I was bonded to T'Pring...10. Well, don't this beat all. I really AM giving Spock a piece of my mind!
Okay, #10 was obviously McCoy speaking.
T'Lar: This outfit looked so much more comfortable when I saw it on "Vulcan's Next Top Model".
Spock and McCoy take advantage of an advertisement for a "2-for-1" Vulcan facial.
Ok, I thought this would be a tricky one! Y'all are proving that it's no such thing. These are hilarious!~Rose
Just a note--I'm going to wrap this one up tonight...hopefully I'll have something for the jar by then!~Rose
12. Priestess on the right(Looking down): My necklace looks like a giant cockroach!T'Lar (looking down): I didn't get a necklace!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Spock and McCoy take advantage of a Vulcan "2-for-1" accupressure session.
I should have taken advantage of a SPELLCHECKER!! Ahem....
Spock and McCoy take advantage of an advertisment for a "2-for-1" Vulcan acupressure session.
or...
McCoy: "This isn't exactly what I pictured when you said 'a relaxing couples massage', Spock!"
High Priestess: I don’t care if he leaves the top off of the toothpaste Spock.
McCoy: This is not a damn divorce settlement Spock, that’s my memory give it back.
T'Lar: Thee have come expecting couples counseling? OY!
or ...
T'Lar: Kroykah, both of you! My name is NOT Mrs. Danvers!
or ...
T'Lar: One's a blank slate. The other keeps thinking "fascinating sexy hopgoblin." I knew I should have stayed in bed today.
1. T'Lar: These two men do what together? EW!
2. T'Lar: I get such a double chin when I lower my head like this.
3. T'Lar: Doing this gives my such a crick in my shoulders!
4. T'Lar: Zzzzzzzz........
5. McCoy: Why do I smell onions?
6. Spock: The High Priestess really needs to change her brand of lotion to something less odiferous.
7. T'Lar: *URP!* 'Scuse me.
8. McCoy: Haven't you people ever heard of pillows??
9. Spock: Funny, this is not the same ceremony she used when I was bonded to T'Pring...
10. Well, don't this beat all. I really AM giving Spock a piece of my mind!
Okay, #10 was obviously McCoy speaking.
T'Lar: This outfit looked so much more comfortable when I saw it on "Vulcan's Next Top Model".
Spock and McCoy take advantage of an advertisement for a "2-for-1" Vulcan facial.
Ok, I thought this would be a tricky one! Y'all are proving that it's no such thing. These are hilarious!
~Rose
Just a note--I'm going to wrap this one up tonight...hopefully I'll have something for the jar by then!
~Rose
12. Priestess on the right(Looking down): My necklace looks like a giant cockroach!
T'Lar (looking down): I didn't get a necklace!
Post a Comment