Ok, I ignored my blog yesterday, mainly because I had a wisdom tooth pulled. But I'm back (and I'm even off the pain killers.) Meanwhile, we had some great entries for this pic, but--well, I think we all agree on the winner. No jar necessary: congratulations, Julianna!

4 comments:
Whee! Can you just heear Nero cackling, "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!"
Feel better, Rosemary. Some dental humor that is really a true story! My oral surgeon's father has a yacht. Know what he named it?
WISDOM!
Okay, that would be funnier had I told you that said father was ALSO an oral surgeon.
Mumble, grumble...
FTW!
Rose, I hope you feel better soon. Not fun.
Julianna, good thing Nero never broke out the flying monkeys or the galaxy would have been in DEEP DO DO.
*quakes*
*shudders*
And there's nothing more frightening than a galaxy hip deep in monkey do-do!
Post a Comment