Now if you were on LJ you would have seen this interview - which is great by the way! I just love this man to bits!!!AND I just bought the real thing yesterday waiting at the hospital. *yay!*
I do have an LJ site and I have seen some of the CB pages...but then I might as well kiss my life goodbye, lol. ('Course, it might be worth it...)It was a great interview. I love what he had to say about modelling and having his pic taken!~Rose
lol! I run a CB site on LJ, sometimes its hard to find new stuff to post but the members are great about posting all sorts of pics and interviews. :DI laughed so much about his comment on modeling! Poor guy, but he looks so damn sexy!!!! I hope he never gives up on having his picture taken. ^_^'
Hey, I didn't realize you ran one of those sites. Which one? Can you put the link here? (That'll get me over there, lol!)~Rose
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Now if you were on LJ you would have seen this interview - which is great by the way! I just love this man to bits!!!
AND I just bought the real thing yesterday waiting at the hospital. *yay!*
I do have an LJ site and I have seen some of the CB pages...but then I might as well kiss my life goodbye, lol. ('Course, it might be worth it...)
It was a great interview. I love what he had to say about modelling and having his pic taken!
~Rose
lol! I run a CB site on LJ, sometimes its hard to find new stuff to post but the members are great about posting all sorts of pics and interviews. :D
I laughed so much about his comment on modeling! Poor guy, but he looks so damn sexy!!!! I hope he never gives up on having his picture taken. ^_^'
Hey, I didn't realize you ran one of those sites. Which one? Can you put the link here? (That'll get me over there, lol!)
~Rose
Post a Comment