Friday, February 13, 2009

STAR TREK XI Preview...with the triad in tact!

This is the preview that aired during the Superbowl. I love it: it features Kirk, Spock and McCoy...giving me hope that perhaps--just perhaps--the powers that be won't short change McCoy in the new film!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They'd better not short change McCoy in the new film!

And I'd better hear a "I'm a doctor, not a _____" line.

-Igiveup

J. Rosemary Moss said...

Lol, Igiveup!

I agree. I'm encouraged, though, that this little 30 second preview featured Kirk, Spock and McCoy--implying (I hope) that all three will be equals in the film, and that the triad will indeed remain in tact!

~Rose

Anonymous said...

Amen.

Thanks, Rose, for sharing this clip. I saw it during the Super Bowl & got chills!

The actor playing youthful!Spock is scarily Nimoyesque!

Kirk wouldn't be Kirk if he wasn't a hunk, but Bones looks like a hunk and a half! Yowsa!

DD, planning the slash plots even now! ;)

J. Rosemary Moss said...

Oh...I'm getting to love Karl Urban (the new Bones.) He looks promising in the part, despite his lack of blue eyes. We'll see how he handles the Southern charm!

~Rose