Monday, July 20, 2009

Caption Contest!

Anyone want to take a shot at this one? There's quite a bit going on . . .

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

McCoy (thinking): That mincing fairy better not make a move on Spock.

Spock (thinking): That. Being. Best. Not. Accost. McCoy.

Anonymous said...

Trelane (singing): Mister Sandman, bring me two dreams. Make them the cutest spacemen I've ever seen.
Oh give them lips like roses and clover. Then tell them that their lonesome nights are over ...

WarriorSister said...

McCoy (thinking): Wow--wouldn't Spock just love me in that coat?!

Julianna said...

1. McCoy: Hey, Spock, should I get a coat like that?
Spock: Don’t you dare.

2. McCoy: Spock, don’t let go of my hand. I think he just pinched my butt!

3. McCoy: He gives guys like us a bad name.

4. McCoy: Newsflash, Buddy. You’re supposed to dance in front of your audience, not behind them.

5. Spock: I see that it is a fallacy that gay men make good interior decorators.

6. Spock: You had better not be checking out his ass, Leonard.
McCoy: I am only making a medical observation, Spock.

7. McCoy: Green trousers, blue coat--Did this guy get dressed in the dark??

8. Spock: I hate it when you drink, Leonard. One drink and you start checking out the ass on every Tom, Dick and Harry in the room!

9. Spock: If you don’t stop looking at his ass, Doctor, I will have to move to the other side of the room.

10. McCoy: Is…is that “Skip to My Lou”?
Spock: I wouldn’t know, Doctor. I am not familiar with Earth’s current Top 40 hits.

Anonymous said...

McCoy: Why did the Guardian of Forever drop us into Liberace's living room?

Spock: I believe Liberace uses far more rhinestones in his decor. Perhaps this residence belongs to his brother George.

Trelane: Please, I have far more taste than that tacky fellow!

-Igiveup

J. Rosemary Moss said...

Lol--great captions! Liederlady, love the song. Warriorsister, it looks like that's exactly what Bones is thinking!

Julianna, I especially liked this one:

Spock: I see that it is a fallacy that gay men make good interior decorators.

LOL!

Igiveup, I'm so glad someone made the Liberace connection!

I don't have anything yet . . . sigh. I so rarely come up with captions! =(

Julianna said...

11. Spock: I don't care what you think of his abilities, Leonard. This person will not be hired
(Choose one:)

A. to redecorate our new cabin!
B. to plan our wedding!
C. to measure us for a new pair of slacks!
D. to give us dancing lessons!
E. as nanny for our children!

(I just love Spock's perturbed face here!)

Womanwarrior said...

Trelane: "Everybody CONGA!"

McCoy: "Hey, that sounds like fun!"

Spock (thinking): "Leonard can be SO provincial!"

Womanwarrior said...

Campbell: "How did I EVER get talked into this?!"

Kelley: "I tried to warn you, Bill!"

Nimoy (thinking): "Dumbest. Script. EVER!"

Womanwarrior said...

McCoy: "Where are we, why doesn't this booze taste like anything...and who IS that guy?"

Spock: "I do not know, Doctor...but I HATE what he has done with the place!"

Julianna said...

Trelane (Singing to the gator's head mounted on the wall above the fireplace):

Amos Moses was a Cajun and lived by himself in the swamp,
Hunting alligator for a living knock 'em on the head with a stump.
The Louisiana law's gonna get you, Amos,
It ain't legal hunting alligator down in the swamp, boy.

Now everybody blamed his old man for raising him mean as a snake.
When Amos Moses was a boy, his Daddy would use him as alligator bait.
Tie a rope around his waist, throw him in the swamp.
Alligator bait on the Louisiana bayou.

("Amos Moses" is a foot-stompin' song sung so well by Jerry Reed. Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zG_f4sfRbM&feature=related Emjoy!)

J. Rosemary Moss said...

Lol--more great entries.

I think I have one if I can just figure out how to phrase it right . . .

Meanwhile, our winner will be up later today (Monday, that is.)

~Rose

J. Rosemary Moss said...

McCoy: Hmmmm . . . I knew if we waited long enough frock coats would come back in style!