Thursday, July 16, 2009

Caption Winner~Gratz Julianna!

Ok, I'll admit it. While we had great entries all around, I didn't use the jar this time. Like Liederlady I was still snorting over this one:

Spock: ANOTHER manicure? You must think I’m made of money!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto, Julianna. Twas brilliant!

Julianna said...

Thank you! This picture is so inspirational, I just can't stop! We were even capping it at the trattoria last night!

Spock: You want a manicure? Here, I'll give you a manicure. Hold still....

Womanwarrior said...

Well done, Julianna!

And I REALLY love the new caption from the trattoria. It's so...mafioso, italiano!

Julianna said...

WW--I hadn't thought of that! The walls of this place were covered nearly table to ceiling with photos of Italians--movie stars and "regular" people, too. It probably influenced us.

(My favorite pictures were of these women carrying flowers, all dressed alike, looking llike bridesmaids going to their own funeral, and the other was of these twins, boy and girl, who were having their picture taken with the most frightened, pained looks on their little faces, as though they were made to sit in an uncomfortable pose then threatened within an inch of their life: "Don't move!")