I love this screen shot--it's deceptively simple. What is Bones saying that has both Spock and Kirk turning toward him with such interest? I can't wait to find out...
24 comments:
Anonymous
said...
McCoy: I just love when we get a fresh load of provisions. This coffee taste good to the last drop.
Kirk: (to himself) Bones, ya just got to lay off watching old TV ads.
Spock: (to himself) Should I tell the doctor that the coffee was NOT one of the new provisions?
McCoy: I tell ya, guys, I never thought I could be so content with a Spock-bot. He does WHAT I say, WHEN I say, HOW I say, and for AS LONG as I say, all without an argument, not even a peep. *SIGH*
Lol--thank you! McCoy definitely has a 'and that's how I met your mother' look on his face. And Bones is right--at the very least, they oughtta install a coffee bar on the bridge =P
Ok, I think I have something. I'll try to post it tonight after classes.
McCoy: You know, when Starfleet first introduced the black uniform kilt as an option for slacks, I thought they were out of their minds. But you know, m'boys are beginning to like the freedom. A little air flow below is healthy.
Kirk (aside): Spock? Go see what McCoy's *really* drinking.
LOL, Julianna! That certainly fits with Jim's bemused look and Spock's seemingly stunned silence.
I guess if you wanted to get Keystone Kops slashy, Kirk could say, "Sulu, you have the conn!" and they could all rush into the turbolift together and hotfoot it to whosever quarters are nearest.
'Scuse the silliness. You shoulda read the one I didn't send, about McCoy reminiscing over his best shore leave--something about "and she could suck the chrome right off a trailer hitch."
Julianna, lol! Now I've got a picture of McCoy in my head with a kilt...and you know what? I like it =P
Womanwarrior, your idea of the boys hotfooting it to whoever's quarters are nearest is the sort of caption I was trying to come up with--but I couldn't figure out how to make it work! Sigh.
Thanks again--these are great!
~Rose
P.S. Julianna, I think the chrome caption counts--even if you didn't officially push send. ;)
Rosemary--To be honest, I think I read it someplace else, so I don't think I should get credit for it--but if SOMEbody would like to write a story...(whistles innocently)
Womanwarrior & Warriorsister--great offerings! Lol--I know just what you mean, Warriorsister, about something that tastes 'almost, but not quite, exactly unlike tea.'
24 comments:
McCoy: I just love when we get a fresh load of provisions. This coffee taste good to the last drop.
Kirk: (to himself) Bones, ya just got to lay off watching old TV ads.
Spock: (to himself) Should I tell the doctor that the coffee was NOT one of the new provisions?
;p
-j-
McCoy: I tell ya, guys, I never thought I could be so content with a Spock-bot. He does WHAT I say, WHEN I say, HOW I say, and for AS LONG as I say, all without an argument, not even a peep. *SIGH*
-j-
LOL, Julianna! These are great!
Ohmygosh--your Spockbot line gave me an idea. I'll pm you!
~Rose
As long as you don't pms me...
Sorry. My nephew is due here at any minute, and his whole family is the royal family of punsters. It's contagious!
-j-
GROOOOOOAN!
Lol--enjoy the visit with your family =)
~Rose
McCoy - "and that's how i met your mother!"
(will come up with a better one when that pic stops making me think of "how i met your mother" 's character Barney
:D
"You know, with a little work, we could turn this bridge into a coffeehouse!"
or...
"You know, with a little work, we could turn this bridge into a spa!"
Me
Seiya & Womanwarrior,
Lol--thank you! McCoy definitely has a 'and that's how I met your mother' look on his face. And Bones is right--at the very least, they oughtta install a coffee bar on the bridge =P
Ok, I think I have something. I'll try to post it tonight after classes.
~Rose
(McCoy, looking out viewscreen): "Ya know, guys, outer space would look a lot sharper in HD."
Me
McCoy: You know, when Starfleet first introduced the black uniform kilt as an option for slacks, I thought they were out of their minds. But you know, m'boys are beginning to like the freedom. A little air flow below is healthy.
Kirk (aside): Spock? Go see what McCoy's *really* drinking.
LOL, Julianna! That certainly fits with Jim's bemused look and Spock's seemingly stunned silence.
I guess if you wanted to get Keystone Kops slashy, Kirk could say, "Sulu, you have the conn!" and they could all rush into the turbolift together and hotfoot it to whosever quarters are nearest.
Me
'Scuse the silliness. You shoulda read the one I didn't send, about McCoy reminiscing over his best shore leave--something about "and she could suck the chrome right off a trailer hitch."
But I just couldn't hit that 'send' button....!
You should see the picture that put in my head, J!
Or maybe not, LOL!
Me
McCoy: Okay, which one of you wise guys spat into my coffee?
-Igiveup
Hey all,
Julianna, lol! Now I've got a picture of McCoy in my head with a kilt...and you know what? I like it =P
Womanwarrior, your idea of the boys hotfooting it to whoever's quarters are nearest is the sort of caption I was trying to come up with--but I couldn't figure out how to make it work! Sigh.
Thanks again--these are great!
~Rose
P.S. Julianna, I think the chrome caption counts--even if you didn't officially push send. ;)
Rosemary--To be honest, I think I read it someplace else, so I don't think I should get credit for it--but if SOMEbody would like to write a story...(whistles innocently)
-j-
Spock began to wonder just how serious the Doctor really was about waiting for Jim to fill the specimen.
McCoy: "This drink sure makes me feel mellow...."
Kirk: *It worked!* "We'll help you back to your quarters, right Spock? Sulu, you have the conn!"
Me
How's this, Rose?
Hey everyone,
Lol--these keep getting better and better!
Igiveup, I almost missed yours! I can believe it, considering how juvenile guys can be =P
Womanwarrior, that's exactly what I was going for! Thank you!
Raven, ROFL! That's one use for the coffee cup that I hadn't thought of...
~Rose
An alternative to the "mellow drink" caption:
McCoy: "What's in this stuff, Spock? I feel all warm and fuzzy."
Kirk: *It worked!* "Let's get you back to your quarters, Bones. Sulu, you have the conn!"
Me
Spock: Your appraisal of the Nutri-Matic Drink Dispenser, Doctor?
McCoy: Well,to be honest--this drink tastes almost, but not quite, exactly unlike tea.
"This stuff ran right through me, dammit! Why the hell don't we have a bathroom on the bridge?"
Me
Or...
"This stuff always runs right through me, dammit! Why the hell don't we have a bathroom on the bridge?"
Me
Hehehehe...
Womanwarrior & Warriorsister--great offerings! Lol--I know just what you mean, Warriorsister, about something that tastes 'almost, but not quite, exactly unlike tea.'
Ok, time to reach into the jar...
~Rose
Post a Comment