Sunday, January 18, 2009

Caption Winner!

Hi all! Once again, we had so many great entries that I just put my favorites into a jar and chose one at random. And the winner is...Womanwarrior! Gratz!

"Dammit, Spock, that was my FOOT!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy guacamole!

Un-freakin-believable!

I made the jar AGAIN? That's an honor right there, especially considering the clever captions submitted for this picture.

To you, Rose, and to the Gods of Random Chance, I humbly give my thanks.

*bows low*

Me

Anonymous said...

I'd call Womanwarrior "Jar-Jar" in honor of this accomplishment--but then she'd have to kill me.

Anonymous said...

Brava, Womanwarrior! I loved this cap. And this pic showed just how strong Dee was. Don't let that skinny physique fool you!

Peace!
-j-

Anonymous said...

Thanks, J!

I remember reading that when De was in a movie with Steve McQueen, McQueen didn't think De was "tough" enough to play the villain role. De quickly corrected McQueen's thinking!

(By the way, warriorsssister really IS my sister in real life..."Jar-Jar" indeed!)

Me

Anonymous said...

Oh man, the way Spock is sitting in that chair, it looks like he could just straddle McCoy right between his legs. Wouldn't it be great if Spock just reached out and pulled the good doctor to him? CONTACT! Right between the legs!!!

Melinda (grin)

J. Rosemary Moss said...

Lol, Melinda! I absolutely agree...

Meanwhile, welcome aboard Warriorsister!

~Rose

P.S. Julianna, Jar-Jar? Grooooooan!