Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Caption Needed!

My, my~something about that pointy-eared, green-blooded menace has gotten our good doctor crazed! Ideas, anyone?

18 comments:

Seiya.Eiri said...

ah, gotta once again go with one of the first to pop up in my head.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CANCELED OUR RESERVATIONS!" (background, he had those reservations for a year.. ^.^ lol )

Anonymous said...

Good one, Seiya.Eiri!

Here's one I might end up putting in my "meh" file:

"Dammit, Spock, that was my FOOT!"

Me

Anonymous said...

I *liked* your foot one, Rosemary! Here's one from my own "meh" file:

1. McCoy: You get me all hot and bothered, then you LEAVE?! Get BACK to bed, Spock!

2. McCoy: You pig! You used up our hot water ration again!

3. McCoy: I *said,* stop changing my meal card to vegan!

-j-

Anonymous said...

Oops! I meant, Womanwarrior, not Rosemary--good one about the foot.

-j-

Anonymous said...

Thanks, J.

Actually, now that I read it again, it does work.

Me

Anonymous said...

Spock: "Excellent, Doctor! Your werewolf imitation for next week's Halloween party is MUCH improved!"


Me

Anonymous said...

"I don't mind if that leather chair is too cold for your Vulcan butt. You stand up and release the tribbles NOW!"

Anonymous said...

Sorry, sorry, the foreign language again...

My caption should read:

"I don't care if that leather chair is too cold for your Vulcan butt. You stand up and release the tribbles NOW!"

Anonymous said...

(Warning! I seem to be channelling my inner preadolecent boy again!)

McCoy: You said those Vulcan laxatives would work by now! Well, they're NOT!

(Too ashamed to sing this!)

Anonymous said...

Okay, that should read "sign" this!

(head-desk)

J. Rosemary Moss said...

Ohmygosh, these are excellent!

Seiya ~ Lol, poor Bones! (I'd be angry too!)

Womanwarrior ~ Ow! Hehe, again, poor Bones. That certainly looks like a grimace of pain...(or a werewolf imitation!)

Julianna ~ Classics, as usual. Ohmygosh, the vegan meal card had me rolling!

Peerie ~ LOLOL! Well, that's one use for tribbles I hadn't thought of...

('Mind' works fine, actually--but Americans are more likely to use 'care.')

Anonymous ~ Oh, come on! Your cap is great! I can't believe you don't want credit it for it. I haven't stopped laughing since I read it!

Wow. These are all excellent. Ok, I'm coming up with something for this one...just haven't figured out what yet =P

~Rose

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll claim my work, but I'll adjust the verb tense.

McCoy: You said those Vulcan laxatives would work by now! Well, they HAVEN'T!

(Underpants and eliminations always gives me a case ofo the sillies. *SIGH* Will I EVER grow up?)

Peter Pan (aka Julianna, still liking the foot one)

J. Rosemary Moss said...

Lol, Julianna!

I'm glad you came forward; I think the laxatives quip was masterful!

Yeah, yeah...my sense of humor isn't all that grown up either =P

~Rose

J. Rosemary Moss said...

Ok, I've finally got one to add to the mix. In light of the hard time that Bones gave Spock during most of The Tholian Web, I'm thinking that this was Spock's response:

Spock: My apologies, Doctor. Was that my knee in your groin?

Anonymous said...

LOL, Rose!

A pointy-eared, green-blooded PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE menace!

Me

Anonymous said...

(How LN didn't get whiplash from this little scene is beyond me!)

Here's another:

McCoy: Blast it, Spock! I said it's time for your physical. Get your skinny behind down to Sickbay NOW!

-j-

Anonymous said...

Just thought of another one:

McCoy:
"Spock, for the last time! It's not funny to hit the red alert button and announce a medical emergency just to see if I'm wearing my short sleeved smock today!"

J. Rosemary Moss said...

LOL, Julianna & Peerie!

And thanks Womanwarrior!

Hehe...ok, I'm definitely going to resort to the jar again--I'll throw in my favorites and pick a winner at random.

The results will be up sometime tonight...

~Rose