No, I'm not going to participate this week, I wouldn't stand a chance! The captions posted are all so hilarious, they can't be topped! My favourite this week? Womanwarrior:
McCoy: "I didn't push him, Jim. He tripped...honest!"
And my word verification reads 'coveness', I bet it's just a typo and should read 'caveness' LOL
14 comments:
1. McCoy: Damn paparazzi!
2. Spock: Oh no! They're from The Vulcan Enquirer!
3. Spock: Sorry, Jim. I just preferred a little Southern Comfort tonight.
4. Spock: Hey, who stole the lube?
5. Spock: Jim, turn off that light and close that door!
6. McCoy: Get your own damn cave. This one it taken!
7. Spock: Get down!
a. It's T'Pau!
b. It's my dad!
c. It's T'Pring!
d. It's Jim!
e. It's Christine!
Dang, Julianna!
Save some for the rest of us, LOL!Seriously, these are great.
7b is hilarious...imagine Spock calling Sarek "Dad"!
Me
McCoy: "MY Spock!"
Me
1. McCoy: "This is MY Spock-bot! Go get your own!"
2. McCoy: "You got me a Spock-bot, but no BATTERIES???"
Me
McCoy: I wish Jim would stop beaming down to these papier-mache planets. We could have both been killed falling through that floor!
Julianna...
You did it again...papier-mache planet, LOL!
Me
1. McCoy: "Well, Spock, I see the dance lessons didn't take."
2. McCoy: "I didn't push him, Jim. He tripped...honest!"
3. Spock: "This is the strangest massage I've ever had, Doctor."
Oh my gosh, so many to choose from! These are great!
My current favorites:
Spock: Sorry, Jim. I just preferred a little Southern Comfort tonight. (From Julianna)
and
McCoy: "MY Spock!" (From Womanwarrior)
And the paper mache caption...and the dancing lessons caption...and the...well, you get the idea.
I'm going to come up with something brilliant by tomorrow =P
~Rose
Copious amounts of caffeine and VERY limited sleep do quite well in the corny inspiration corner. Like this:
McCoy: Spock I don't think you are cut out to be a
1) bullfighter
2) Sumo wrestler
3) bronco buster
4) apache dancer
Copious amounts of caffeine and VERY limited sleep do quite well in the corny inspiration corner. Like this:
McCoy: Spock I don't think you are cut out to be a
1) bullfighter
2) Sumo wrestler
3) bronco buster
4) apache dancer
McCoy: BACK OFF, Zarabeth!!!
(Don't know why the earlier set got posted twice.)
OMG! I like your "Back off Zarabeth!" That was too funny. I also like "Get your own damn cave. This one is taken" and "MY Spock!" Very cute.
I'm not real good at captions, so I so enjoy yours! The only thing that came to my mind was,
McCoy: "I LOVE him dammit! Go find your own Vulcan!"
Melinda
McCoy: Uh, Spock... Aren't those your parents... ?
Spock: Mother! Father! NOOOOO!
-Igiveup
Hi all!
Again, wonderful entries from everyone. Thank you so much!
Here's mine, which is sort of piggy-backing off some of the others here:
McCoy: Oh for the love of...I thought a cave would be a little more private!
No, I'm not going to participate this week, I wouldn't stand a chance! The captions posted are all so hilarious, they can't be topped!
My favourite this week? Womanwarrior:
McCoy: "I didn't push him, Jim. He tripped...honest!"
And my word verification reads
'coveness', I bet it's just a typo and should read 'caveness' LOL
Post a Comment