Saturday, May 2, 2009

DeForest Kelley's Home--and Pics from the new Star Trek!

T'Prillah has two great posts on her DeForest Kelley blog. The first is a pic of Kelley's house, before it was torn down. The second features her pictures from the Hollywood premiere of the new Star Trek film. Take a look--personally, I'm in love with the pics of Leonard Nimoy and Karl Urban. (Happy sigh!)

Thanks, Womanwarrior, for pointing these out!

2 comments:

Lisa Hamner said...

Thank you Rose! I'm glad you liked them!

I've now got a review with a SPOILER alert for the new film too.

And stay tuned for a review of Kris Smith's new book.

Lisa

J. Rosemary Moss said...

Yay! I'm avoiding your review until I see it--which, I pray, will be very, very soon. No spoilers! Oh, ok. Maybe just a little spoiler. [Rose contemplates rushing over to Lisa's site.]

~Rose