~A Treasury of Stories~
Pages
Home
Original Stories
Fan Fiction
Fan Fiction Recommendations
Fan Fiction Disclaimer
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Picture of the Day~Happy Sigh...
I know, I know--don't worry, the caption contest photo is coming, lol. It will be up today! Meanwhile, though, I just had to share this pic of Christian Bale (which I shamelessly stole from Raven over on
Goldfish Memory
.) Enjoy!
4 comments:
Anonymous said...
Quite easy on the eyes, I must admit.
17 May, 2009 15:18
J. Rosemary Moss
said...
And how!
21 May, 2009 15:57
J. Rosemary Moss
said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
21 May, 2009 15:57
J. Rosemary Moss
said...
Oy--my bad, just a double post!
21 May, 2009 15:58
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Quite easy on the eyes, I must admit.
And how!
Oy--my bad, just a double post!
Post a Comment