Ok, I've got a new obsession: Starsky & Hutch. I never watched the show when I was younger, but a writing buddy just introduced me to it. I had no idea that I was missing such an intense friendship--a friendship with unlimited slash potential...
Hehe--isn't it nice not to have to sign your name?
My S&H obsession got derailed by my old Star Trek obsession, lol. But I'm sure I'll cycle back to S&H--I can't ignore something with that much slash potential!
2 comments:
I watched S&H obsessively in grades 7 and 8, long before I'd ever heard of slash or subtext ;)
It was my second fannish obsession, the first being "The Wild, Wild West".
I'm starting to see a pattern here...
Wow, I have a Google/Blogger identity now and don't have to explain who I am in the inevitable second post.
Hi Francine!
Hehe--isn't it nice not to have to sign your name?
My S&H obsession got derailed by my old Star Trek obsession, lol. But I'm sure I'll cycle back to S&H--I can't ignore something with that much slash potential!
~Rose
Post a Comment