McCoy: I'm not the one in pon farr! Just get me to Spock pronto, will ya?
Lol, Julianna! Ok, here's my first try:McCoy: I do NOT get angry when someone mentions Jocelyn!
McCoy: GEEZE, Jim! Get off my foot, willya?Lame, so lame....
1.WHAT! Uhura... ? But Spock's MINE, dammit!2.GEEZ! What the hell did I just sit in?!-Igiveup
Whad'ya mean Trek film cast members never get nominated for an Oscar?
McCoy: Cheeseburger! I ordered a CHEESEburger!(Getting lamer...)
(Pardon my language, but this screams out at me:"McCoy: Well, SHIT!
McCOY: SHATNER?! Where?
Why? WHY?? Why do all you people keep calling me 'De'???
If you yell "KHAAAAANNN!" in my ear one more time...-Igiveup
McCoy: CHICKEN? Who you callin' a CHICKEN?
Great suggestions, everyone! I'll be picking the winner tonight...~Rose
McCoy: "Dammit, my contact lenses have dried out AGAIN!"
Again, thanks for all the great entries! I know I'm late, but the jar has finally selected a winner...
Post a Comment
14 comments:
McCoy: I'm not the one in pon farr! Just get me to Spock pronto, will ya?
Lol, Julianna! Ok, here's my first try:
McCoy: I do NOT get angry when someone mentions Jocelyn!
McCoy: GEEZE, Jim! Get off my foot, willya?
Lame, so lame....
1.WHAT! Uhura... ? But Spock's MINE, dammit!
2.GEEZ! What the hell did I just sit in?!
-Igiveup
Whad'ya mean Trek film cast members never get nominated for an Oscar?
McCoy: Cheeseburger! I ordered a CHEESEburger!
(Getting lamer...)
(Pardon my language, but this screams out at me:"
McCoy: Well, SHIT!
McCOY: SHATNER?! Where?
Why? WHY?? Why do all you people keep calling me 'De'???
If you yell "KHAAAAANNN!" in my ear one more time...
-Igiveup
McCoy: CHICKEN? Who you callin' a CHICKEN?
Great suggestions, everyone! I'll be picking the winner tonight...
~Rose
McCoy: "Dammit, my contact lenses have dried out AGAIN!"
Again, thanks for all the great entries! I know I'm late, but the jar has finally selected a winner...
Post a Comment