I left a lengthy comment and it looked like it got posted, but it disappeared!
Summary: Loved the way you let Drew defend his feelings. Adam's experience was different; his interactions with Kane had no "upside" so he can't understand Drew's rationalizations about Tom and his feelings towards him. He wants a "companion victim" but Drew doesn't act like a victim and that makes Adam even angrier.
Thanks so much, hon! Your comment didn't disappear--you're just looking in the wrong place. This is a picture of Christian Bale, not The Monstrosity, Part Fourteen =) You'll see your comment below. (I'll respond to it on the original post--although I think, as usual, you're spot on!)
2 comments:
Rose,
I left a lengthy comment and it looked like it got posted, but it disappeared!
Summary: Loved the way you let Drew defend his feelings. Adam's experience was different; his interactions with Kane had no "upside" so he can't understand Drew's rationalizations about Tom and his feelings towards him. He wants a "companion victim" but Drew doesn't act like a victim and that makes Adam even angrier.
Well done.
Repete
Hey Repete!
Thanks so much, hon! Your comment didn't disappear--you're just looking in the wrong place. This is a picture of Christian Bale, not The Monstrosity, Part Fourteen =) You'll see your comment below.
(I'll respond to it on the original post--although I think, as usual, you're spot on!)
~Rose
Post a Comment