Ok, I've missed so many pictures-of-the-day that I'm going to quit trying to catch up! We'll have a two for one special today, however.
Judging by the feedback I've received, both public and private, we have two contenders for the role of Drew Clayton in The Eyes of the Wind, The Monstrosity and For Want of a Brother. The contenders are:
Judging by the feedback I've received, both public and private, we have two contenders for the role of Drew Clayton in The Eyes of the Wind, The Monstrosity and For Want of a Brother. The contenders are:
Gregory Peck
and
Ok, I'm all for Christian Bale--he's been the inspiration for a number of my characters. But Gregory Peck, despite a certain gravitas, is a pretty good call...


3 comments:
Well, I love both Gregory Peck and Christian Bale. But Gregory Peck has too much "weight" for Drew. To me, it seems that Drew can be malicious and quite flippant if he doesn't care about someone. He also acts on his whims on occasion. I can't imagine Gregory Peck in these scenarios...
Drew is a little maladjusted, but not Captain Ahab maladjusted...well, it makes sense in my head. Maybe it's generational?
That was me, Francine. Sorry!
Francine, I completely agree! I may be underestimating Gregory Peck, as I've never seen him in a Drew-type roll. But I know Christian Bale could pull it off =)
Post a Comment